Terms and Conditions
- All material published on the Website is provided “as is” and that, to the fullest extent permissible by law, ATT makes no representation or warranty (whether express or implied) in respect of such material and specifically makes no representation or warranty that the operation of the Website will be uninterrupted and/or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website (or the server that makes it available) will be free of viruses or bugs. All sites featured on the Website are subject to availability and may be subject to minor variations from the representations shown.
- The Website is for use only by residents of the UK, aged 18 and over.
- Any order made by you through the Website will constitute an offer made to ATT which ATT will acknowledge and which may be accepted by ATT by transferring your ordered digital goods. Payment will be taken at time of order to avoid delays. For the avoidance of doubt, no contract will exist between you and ATT in respect of any product unless and until such product has been dispatched.
- All contracts between you and ATT will be made in English.
- Details of all orders received from you will be kept by ATT and will be available on request by you. You may correct and/or amend your order at any time up to acceptance by ATT.
- Prices and specifications of goods are correct at the time of uploading information to the Website. ATT reserves the right to update prices and specifications as appropriate without prior notice.
- Once your order has been accepted, ATT will arrange delivery of the goods in accordance with the delivery details provided by you. ATT will use its reasonable endeavour to process your order within 3 working days and to have your ordered delivered within 5 days. ATT will not be responsible for dispatched items delayed by receiving server providers. You may cancel your order for any reason within 24 hours of placing it. Please e-mail your cancellation to us at and we will issue a full refund.
- You may return goods (at your own cost) for any reason within 7 days of delivery. Where you exercise this right, ATT will refund the price of the goods and the original cost of providing the goods to you, but not your costs of returning the goods.
- A refund will be issued once the site is successfully returned to us and less the cost of rehosting the domain on our servers by our ISP.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
- While we strive to make the information in listings as accurate as possible, we make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the contents and expressly disclaim liability for errors and omissions in its contents. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose is given with respect to the contents of goods. Any information provided herein with regard to the listed asset is informational in nature. We are not a legal advisory or business advisory service and do not purport to tell or suggest which business decisions to make. You understand and acknowledge that there is a risk involved in the purchase of a website or online business. We assume no responsibility or liability for your investment or business results. All information is provided solely for educational purposes and you are encouraged to seek independent advice from a competent professional person if legal, financial, tax, or other expert assistance is required.
- Any material found within the Website, including text or images, may not be copied, distributed or downloaded in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use or as permitted by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. You hereby agree not to copy, adapt, alter or create any derivative work from any of the material contained in the Website. You hereby agree to keep all copyright, trade mark other proprietary notices intact.
- All copyrights, trade marks and other intellectual property on this Website belong to ATT or its licensors.
- You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by any third party.
- ATT is not responsible for the content of third-party websites accessible or linked from the Website. ATT should not be taken to have verified or endorsed the contents of such websites.
- Your use of the Website and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law, and ATT and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- ATT reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate any services provided via the Website without prior notice.
- ATT reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice.
You can contact ATT at:
PO Box 477, The Gap, Brisbane 4061 Australia